Notes for translatorsIf you want to translate a large amount of text, PM Mikanoshi on XDA or ICQ 230-490 to get a Translator status so you can directly add translations, without using suggestions.
- Please, review and correct all checks that Weblate shows you.
- Save string with original English text if it doesn't require translation. Click on "x" near the "Not translated" warning to ignore it.
- Translators can add translations to any language. Registered and anonymous users can suggest and vote suggestions up and down. Translators can accept suggestions.
- Don't forget that we have Sense Toolbox and Sense 5 Toolbox now, you'll have to translate them simultaneously or use "Machine translation" tab to copy text from already translated strings.
- Select your default language in profile settings and subscribe to updates so you could translate new strings as soon as they are added.
Sense Toolbox 2.2.529 December 2016
Going open sourceSense Toolbox is now an open source project!20 October 2016
Links to git repos are in the menu.
Sense Toolbox 2.2.427 May 2016
Sense Toolbox 2.2.315 November 2015
Sense Toolbox 2.2.202 November 2015
Sense Toolbox 2.2.1Fixes a bug with new Sense Home on Android 4.4.26 August 2015
Sense Toolbox 2.220 August 2015
Sense Toolbox 2.1.220 July 2015
Report an issueWe've opened an issue tracker! You can monitor how current issues are fixed, report a new bug you've found or suggest a new feature.27 April 2014
LocalizationToolbox appears in your Settings app, but to be smoothly integrated it must use your system's language.27 April 2014
Help us translate Toolbox!